Welcome to Roger Henshaw Consultancy Services!
RHCS provides consultancy to all levels of Government (Local, State and Federal) and the Not-For-Profit Sector with a specialisation in information, library and cultural services.
Library and cultural services are fundamental to our social and economic good health and wellbeing.
Consultant, Roger Henshaw has a strong personal and professional belief in the importance of libraries and other cultural services to the communities they serve now and in the future.
RHCS works closely with clients to help them realise their key business goals with particular focus on:
- Business / Strategic Plans – research, development and implementation
- Work Place Cultural Change Planning
- Marketing and Communication Plans
- Project Scoping, Planning and evaluation
- Policy and Procedural Review
- Staffing and Structural review
- Survey development, implementation and analysis
RHCS also offers consultative assistance in the following areas:
- Library Management Systems – scoping, tender development and selection
- Industry research and documentation
- Grant Application development and writing
- Human Resources
- Promotional Strategy development
- Meeting and seminar facilitation
- Focus Group facilitation and moderation
- Contract / Locum work