Project: Scoping and Concept Planning Project – Helensburgh Branch Library
Initial scoping and concept planning for the future upgrade / replacement of the current Helensburgh Branch Library.
- Community Consultation (Workshops and community survey)
- Demographic analysis – future trends
- A building audit / assessment and report (current library)
- Review of public library trends in both service delivery and design
- A location analysis i.e. analysis of the current branch location and other potential locations
- An initial review of a draft design brief
A comprehensive and consolidated report regarding the current state and future options for Helensburgh Branch Library.