Principal Consultant and Owner, Roger Henshaw has over 30 years local government experience, including 12 years at a senior management level. Experience and expertise includes:
- Strategic and marketing planning
- Organisational review
- Staff, customer and community engagement / consultation
- Cultural services management, including public libraries, archives etc.
- Managing the implementation of a shared services i.e. IT, Finance, Human Resources, WH&S, and Risk Management etc.
- Financial, technology and human resource management
- Training in strategic and marketing planning
- Cultural change management and facilitation
- Survey design and analysis
Victoria joined RHCS in April 2013, and brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the consultancy.
She has worked in academic, special and public libraries in a variety of roles, and most recently as a Consultant with Public Library Services at the State Library of NSW. In this role she provided a support and advisory service to public library staff throughout NSW.
Victoria’s particular skills include:
- Policy development
- Strategic planning
- Marketing planning
- Provision of specialist advice in particular in the areas of marketing, programming and professional development
- Staff and service reviews
- Change management
Victoria’s skill and expertise as an editor, writer and grant maker mean she is able to provide expert assistance with, for example, the preparation of annual reports, library newsletters, writing for social media and applications for grant funding.
RHCS provides creative and innovative solutions for all your management concerns.
We observe, analyse and review your practices to ensure your organisation and your staff are working efficiently and harmoniously.