Project: Scoping and Concept Planning Project – Helensburgh Branch Library
Initial scoping and concept planning for the future upgrade / replacement of the current Helensburgh Branch Library.
- Community Consultation (Workshops and community survey)
- Demographic analysis – future trends
- A building audit / assessment and report (current library)
- Review of public library trends in both service delivery and design
- A location analysis i.e. analysis of the current branch location and other potential locations
- An initial review of a draft design brief
A comprehensive and consolidated report regarding the current state and future options for Helensburgh Branch Library.
Geelong Library & Heritage Centre Project
Project Description: Research, staff workshop and initial design brief input for ARM Architecture for the approx. $40m Geelong Library and Heritage Centre project.
Project Outcomes: Preliminary input report that provided advice on vision and image, relevant standards and guidelines for buildings, shelving etc., and service delivery trends (local, national and international) for library and heritage services. Practical advice on physical issues such as access and address. A comprehensive design brief spreadsheet for each service element was also developed.
ARM Architecture Urban Design Masterplanning
Level 11/ 522 Flinders Lane
Melbourne Victoria 3000