Project: Research Library Service Review
Project Components and Outcomes:
- Assessment of the Research Library’s operations, services and collections
- Evaluation of service delivery (service delivery model) – how services are delivered to both internal and external clients
- Assessment of current floorspace, layout, usability and accessibility
- Assessment of organisational reach (communication and marketing)
- Future library i.e. opportunities; service marketing; service delivery
The MAAS Research Library is a reference library supporting the exhibitions, publications and programs of the Museum. The Research Library collection dates from 1880, and its subject specialities reflect the Museum’s diverse collecting areas. The Research Library contains approximately 40,000 books, 1,500 journal titles, and a range of electronic and audio-visual resources.